Guild AGM 2011The Guild AGM for 2011 will take place on Saturday 30th April. The actual meeting will take place in Bailgate Methodist Church at 11:00am, but this is only a small part of the itinerary for the day. The full itinerary is as follows:
- 09:30 - 10:00 : Ringing at Lincoln Cathedral
- 10:00 - 10:30 : Communion service in the Ringers Chapel at Lincoln Cathedral
- 11:00 - 13:00 : Annual General Meeting at Bailgate Methodist Church, followed by Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 : Afternoon ringing at Bardney
- 15:00 - 16:00 : Afternoon ringing at Washingborough (with refreshments)
- 16:30 - 17:30 : Afternoon ringing at Lincoln Cathedral
- 17:30 - 18:30 : Evensong, St Hugh's Choir, Lincoln Cathedral
- 18:30 - 19:30 : Further ringing at Lincoln Cathedral
If you want lunch after the AGM, then you will need to let Dot Mason know before the 26th April 2010. Contact her by
- E-mail : for Dot Mason's E-mail address
- Phone : 01522 796079.
Remember No Name! - No Lunch!