Guild AGM 2010The Guild AGM for 2010 will take place on Saturday 24th April. The actual meeting will take place in Bailgate Methodist Church at 11:00am, but this is only a small part of the itinerary for the day. The full itinerary is as follows:
- 09:30 - 10:00 : Ringing at Lincoln Cathedral
- 10:00 - 10:30 : Communion service in the Ringers Chapel at Lincoln Cathedral
- 11:00 - 13:00 : Annual General Meeting at Bailgate Methodist Church, followed by Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 : Afternoon ringing at Dunholme
- 15:00 - 16:00 : Afternoon ringing at Hackthorn
- 16:30 - 17:30 : Afternoon ringing at Lincoln Cathedral
- 17:30 - 18:30 : Evensong, St Hugh's Choir, Lincoln Cathedral
- 18:30 - 19:30 : Further ringing at Lincoln Cathedral
If you want lunch after the AGM, then you will need to let Dot Mason know before the 21st April 2010. Contact her by
- E-mail : for Dot Mason's E-mail address
- Phone : 01522 796079.
Remember No Name! - No Lunch!
Agenda for the 2010 AGM
An Agenda is now available for the AGM on the 24th April 2010. Click Here to view the Agenda in PDF format.
Minutes of 2009 AGM
The minutes of the 2009 AGM are now available for the perusal of the members. Click Here to view the minutes of the previous AGM in PDF format.